What is this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by peple of the perch, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I was a little board at work and decided to do some photoshoping. I was screwing around with the original (last) pic and noticed the the colors from the carp is very similar to the hawk. About 45 minutes later I came up with this new half fish half bird creature. At first I was going to switch the hawk and the carp. Sorta like a revenge of the carp kinda thing The only other animal I had in my photos was a duck. So I took the duck out and skewed it a little and layered it between the claws of the bird. The only mistake that I really noticed was the wings in the first pic. I ended up resizing it to fit but E-mailed the wrong pic to myself. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  2. Very nice! I just can't stop laughing at the one in the middle for some reason...

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

yea same here carl...i had to do a double take. I thought someone hijacked a picture of a certain ogf member here, but after looking closely. It looks like someone hacked into my account and stole a picture of my mother in law :S

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I want your job so I can be bored and get online and goof off!!!

5. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

I bet that carp in the original photo is wondering just what in the hell he's done wrong this time...