close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What is Hunt'n & Fish'n Biz?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bkr43050, Jul 22, 2005.

1. The other day I saw a truck running around town (Mount Vernon) with a business advertisement on it for this company saying "Hunt'n & Fish'n for pay". It also had a phone number to call for further info. I did not get the number although I had no strong desire to inquire. It seems pretty odd to me. I am curious if anyone knows anything about this?

2. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Its a scam to get you to invest in Fishing & Hunting Products & then you re-sell them. I have been a Mod. on a site for 6 years now & once they were a member they started Spamming alot. We see it as Spam, but its just people trying to make a Buck. :confused:
    Cat Mazter

3. That confirms my initial thought on it. I also figured if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.;)

4. They had flyers in the mt.vernon news or the bag this spring. I dont rember what all it sed but they had a meeting in mt.vernon if anyone was interested. They have a web site too, but i dont rember it.
    Not much to help you but thats all I know.

5. I found this in the Mount Vernon News the other day. Apparently this is why I had seen the truck in town a coupl eof times last week. They put on a kids fishing day.

I talked to someone yesterday who went to the outing and said they had stocked the fished the night before the outing but could not manage to find any takers. Their guess is they headed into the deep water and could not be found.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015