Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
They are like a stick bait made of plastic. Bass Pro shop calls them "sticko's" not quite like a senco, but basically the same thing. They are just a straight piece of plastic. CATKING......... Stick to cattin............ :p

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,426 Posts
Senko is the brand name. Not sure where to find them.

·
dip
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not fittin to take up bass fishin.... just trying to expand my fishin knowledge.... heaven knows hangin around with DA KINK hasn't done me a bit of good! :mad:

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
Snaka, Bill :eek: ..Hey, I have heard no reports coming from you and dip, you still fishin?

·
Registered
41 Posts
i was bassin hoover today and was throwin a purple gulp sinking minnow. which is a scented kind of senko made by a different company. when all the sudden i get hit by a huge downword pull and when i land it i find a 3 pound catfish. i have heard of people using them under a bobber for cats.man they stink. :D

·
And A Kiss For Good Luck!
554 Posts
Hi, Bass Pro doesn't sell the senko. Cabela's has them in their catalog. Gander mountain also sell's them. I have found that the new finesse worm works just as well as the senko. I caught ten bass with the same finesse worm on Saturday.

·
Registered
250 Posts
D**k's has a huge selection of the Yamamoto original senkos. Plus this week they have the Yum version (Dingers) on sale 3 get 1 free. They had a pretty good selection of those as well.

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Tried "senko's" for the first time this spring on a Texas fishing trip at my son's suggestion. I am a true believer in their effectiveness at catching bass. They really out performed all of my traditional soft baits that I had with me.

They actually wern't "senko's" they were "Kanami's", very heavily salted, tear easily. I was able to find some at a local wal-mart. We went through $50 worth in 4 days of fishing.

Kim

·
Registered
743 Posts
I don't know about the online store but the Bass Pro here in Cincinnati does sell them. I just bought a few.

they are on an endcap in the middle of the fishing area.

·
Livin' the moontime
846 Posts
Kinami Flash is a real Senko. Just marketed under a different name with less in a package...thus costing less. Look closely at the package. It says "Yamamoto Enterprises".
EH

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
i believe that kinami is own by the son of gary yamamoto, Derek.. same stuff..works on the silhouette theory.. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts