close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What in the world is going on in Cleveland????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewzer, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I turned on the BBC1 this morning and they are showing over 2700 naked people running around the Cleveland lakefront! All in all a positive story but I couldn't believe my eyes. In fact it was the first positive news I've seen all week about the US.
    It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if that had occurred in Cincinnati.
    Was anyone up there perching or fishing for walleye and kind of happened upon it? They showed Voinovich park and the Goodtime 3 and the Browns stadium. Made me miss home and wish I were off Gordon Park reeling in the jumbos. I always miss the good stuff including the OGF outing:( :( :( .
    This was shown in Brussels this morning and I just saw it again as I was typing this in Paris.
    Cleveland's famous for something other the the river catching on fire!!!
    I'll be home this Friday. How's the weather look for perching? Anyone want to join me if the weather is OK and the waves are 2' or less? Send me a PM and I can respond on Wednesday when I'll be able to connect to the internet again.

2. Lewzer,
    Don't feel bad, I miss all the good stuff, too. However, I was in Phoenix, not Paris!
    Would love to go out with you anytime, as my schedule permits. PM me. Hope you have a good time. Should still be pretty good for fishing when you get back-if you listen to Darcy!
    Shari

3. 2700 Naked People..bet That Smelled Like Fish/

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Lewzer,

Sorry you couldn't make our Cleveland perch outing. We all had a great time, about 2700 showed up.

Kim

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Wasnt it for some kind of artsy fartsy photo op?

6. zipperneck52

zipperneck52 fished with Noah

;) I want a beer and I wanna see somethin nekkid
    Jeff Foxworthy

gotta love those avant-gard artists. gotta wonder about all those people.

7. Yep!!! I was there!!!!! I had a "W" on each cheek. When I bent over it spelled "WOW".

CatKING was there too. He had a "M" on each creek, you guessed it.... "MOM".

'B' LIST now Catking ????? :p ;) :D

8. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

82 year old guys? 50 year old women? Nude?

Man, I knew Cleveland was a good place to stay away from. Now I have proof.

UFM82

Doesn't want to see an 82 year old anything nude.

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I saw the pics...those folks were packed together pretty tight. Hope there was no jousting ;)

10. catking

catking Banned

You went right by the freakin " B " list and fell to the " Z " list with that comment :D What would they do in Cincinnati if this happened??? They would arrest all involved, close the lake front andfreakin whine about it for a year. No Kidding.............. MOM........That's good Stan........ :D ......C.K. :cool: