close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What I like About OGFC!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jay01, Aug 14, 2004.

1. jay01

jay01 Banned

I don't post any pic. What I like about Ogfc is how everyone can get together and, talk about fishin. That what were all here for right???? I would like to know when the next outing is because me and joe01 booked a trip lost lakes in WI. We hope to hook a muskie of our dreams( Don't we all)lol. We will miss the next outing...Also beside all the nice people joe01 and myself have meet and chated with.. Keep eveything the way it going and, don't ever try and CHARGE like other sites......And if I find the Muskie of my dreams I will be sure to post it for eveyone to see. I would love to hit the lottery But Muskie come FIRST!!!!!!

2. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

good luck to you and joe and bust a big one. Plenty of pictures!

Bill

3. catking

catking Banned

The next large outing is in Sept.( 25th ) in Huron on Lake Erie. Hog Roast and Party following a walleye tourney. There will be other outings organized in the future across the state. Keep an eye out for the details. We would be happy to have you attend a few. Thanks for the kind words about our site. CATKING-Team OGF :)

4. Thanks Jay01. Hope you get that monster muskie.

There will be MANY more events. LOTS of things in the planning stages, but we are focused on the Hawg Fest. We have outdoor shows coming up, I'd like sometime to set up sort of like an "in-person chat" at Gander Mountain in their meeting room sometime, maybe make it a monthly event and include a seminar about some aspect of the website. I'm also planning, sometime AFTER the Hawg Fest, putting together an OGF trip to the new Cabela's in Wheeling. But, like I said, it won't be officially announced until after the Hawg Fest.

There will be other outings, tournaments, cookouts, get-togethers all over the state, and for many different species. All I can say is stay tuned!!!

Now, I'm heading to Nimisila for a while. :)