close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What happened?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Huntinbull, Jun 11, 2004.

1. What happened to the gohuntingohio website? been trying for a couple weeks to sign on and no luck, getting error messages.
    Huntinbull

2. Hey Huntinbull how have you been ? This website has a hunting forum so thats all you need. Better yet this web site has everything you need. So any way when we going yote hunting in Nashville. I'm up there in that town every day due to thats where my boss lives. Take care .......... Rich

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Guys we've said this before, please don't ask what's going on on GFO's web site. We don't have any connection with it anymore. If you have issues with that site contact GFO. WE have included a hunting site here for all of you to post your questions and tell everyone about your adventures. With the amount of people joining each day I'm quit sure you will get lots of responces.

4. Wasn't trying to imply that the two sites had anything to do with this one, or to say that this site wasn't enough. Just going through my old favorites list and noticed "those" sites didnt work anymore. Can't wait to check out the hunting area on this site.
    Huntinbull