close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What happened to....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishpro, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Tpet(and the Chick), Riverwalker, Catking, and rrbski? I haven't seen those guys in a very long time. if any of you are in contact with these guys, tell them to stop in!!:)

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

i saw riverking post in my thread a few days ago and catking had a post somehere too. i cant help u with the others! good luck.

3. catking

catking Banned

Hey Fishpro !!! We are all still around various places...:D I still see some of the old timers of this site on occasions....I'm heading up to Alum Creek Friday to fish with my son cwcarper(Clayton) who has moved from Phoenix to Penn. , and is now able to attend outings for CAG (Carpanglersgroup). I've talked to several of the others , and it seems that life just getts a tad busier as we all get older. But I will say someof the fondest memories are from East Harbor outings up in your back yard...Hopefully I will be able to make the one this coming year.....By the way, anybody interested in carpin this weekend, stop by Alum creek (we will be at the main harbor off old state road). There will be some oldtimes from the site there....See you soon Fishpro...:) DA KING !!!

4. Fishpro

Hey Catking, good to see you. I'm going to have to go to the next outing myself, its been a while. It's been along time since I've sat on the bank watching a rod. Be sure to tell CW I said hey too. I hope you guys have fun at Alum this week, Get some big 'uns!!:B :)

5. catking

catking Banned

I'll pass the word to cwcarper...;) I'm making it a point to scheduel East Harbor's carpouting. I've always had a great time up there.....see you soon...DA KING !!! AKA MR. :B ......:D

6. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

seems like most of the carpers moved to fishingohio.net

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Way to self promote!

8. Fishpro

Thanks. I'll check it out later.:D

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Many come, some go and yes even some good people go for whatever reason but OGF is still the best site around!

Thanks to all OGF'ers!