close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fugarwi7, Jun 27, 2007.

1. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

I finally made an attempt to contain the control cables and wiring for my boat motors. I have been reluctant to go for it since the hose I wanted to use is so expensive...but Saturday morning I had a flash of brilliance and thought of using shop vac hose. So I bought some and tonight organized and covered my cables. Since I bring most fish in the boat over the starboard side transom, I had problems with nets, lures, etc...getting hung up on my cables...hope this helps eliminate the problem. What do you guys think?

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

2. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

Pretty nice deal ya got there. I was thinking of doing the same now i see how it is done might have to give it a try. Did you also put your steering cables in there?

3. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

I have hydraulic steering. Those lines are partially tucked in but as they near the motor, they are pulled out so they can move without restrictions.

4. I always knew you had it in you big boy. That looks great. How could you think of doing something like that while you were making all that lime something or other sauce for your food? You must've been a very busy person thinking of all that big boy?:confused:

Seriously Brian, looks great,:D I don't care what anyone else said.:eek:

Tried that Budwieser Select last night.:( :(

Is that the original urine that someone squeezed from a snipe they caught?:confused: :confused:

I reverted back to my Capt. Morgan and Coke.:) :)

Quenched the thirst alot better mi amigo.