What do ya think? Be kind.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobinstow90, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Been lookin after her for a while now. She's got a certain "GLOW" that I absolutely love......... and friends seem to enjoy. She's a little plump...but beautiful in her own way. Everyone seems to enjoy her company.

Once you get involved and invested, it becomes difficult to make a decision.....bag it or keep her around? Should I take down the Christmas tree or keep her till after St Patricks Day?

No spring fever here.

2. she sounds like a keeper too me. as long as YOU injoy her ,I say she stays . [p/s does your wife know of your mistress???????????? jim

3. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Instead of taking it down on St. Pattys day, why don't you keep it up instead and decorate it for the holiday. Then every Holiday thereafter keep the tree and just change the decoration. Sounds close to perfect to me.

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

keep it, at least someone had the spirit this year.

5. trap ! ... whats with the "mouse over" Vibrant Advertisement pop up ? ?

If the love of you life is a cut pine then i recommend take down before spring when you should be out fishing and have no time for anything.
    If you are pine-ing for your aluminum tree, then by all means keep it there. I have had my porch Christmas lights up for 5 years.

Have you checked with Stow zoning ?