close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What do the Ramps at Hoover look like?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Hooch, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

I was planning on hitting Hoover on Sat. morning. Anybody seen the ramps at Baldridge, Red Bank or Walnut St. recently?
    Thanx, Hooch

2. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

I think with the high water your best bet would be Red Bank. You will have to back in to your door jams at Baldridge. Good luck and have fun :)

3. A friend of mine who fishes the open tourneys there on Thursdays said his partner has never seen the water so high, not in his 15 or so years of fishing Hoover. I haven't been over there(my hp is too high), but my guess is that it is still very high and possibly too much so to put a boat in. Shorefishing, may be a possibility, but I doubt anyone would want to get down in below the dam area. It must look downright scary.

Eric

4. All ramps are open. Just came back. Baldridge ramp is ok. Water has gone down some. North end is getting some mud, doesn't look real good.

5. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Hooch, checked walnut this morning about 0630, it has gone down a lot. Water was about 5 inches below the walkways, clarity about 1 foot down there. Good luck. BD