Ohio Game Fishing banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Great cycle challenge team OHIO GAME FISHING
1,456 Posts
I really love bells two hearted. Singlecut makes good beers and you can give me any UNTITLED ART and I will drink. Fatheads head hunter is solid. I really haven't had a bad R SHEA beer either. Left hand milk nitro stout I could pick off the shelf any day along with Guinness. Left hand peanut stout is good.

Basically, i like beers. I've been liking some sours, just not platform that taste and smell like Super Iron Out. Dont ever give me gin. Gin and platform sours I'm not sure how people drink.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Read a lot of the post's and have concluded that there's 3 types of beer drinker's here.(1) Gifted and OPB (other peoples beer), (2) Big $oller beer for flavor and good hop kick and (3) if it say's beer and it's less than a $1.00 a can with rebates (LOL). This has made for some great reading since I've been laid up with the WORST sciatica pain ever Thank's to all of the poster's.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Read a lot of the post's and have concluded that there's 3 types of beer drinker's here.(1) Gifted and OPB (other peoples beer), (2) Big $oller beer for flavor and good hop kick and (3) if it say's beer and it's less than a $1.00 a can with rebates (LOL). This has made for some great reading since I've been laid up with the WORST sciatica pain ever Thank's to all of the poster's.
I am a big dollar beer and also a $1 a can guy! haha. Just depends what mood I am in. Hope you feel better soon, that is a pain no one should have to deal with! Sucks for sure!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Joe,
Truth be known, I am NOT an IPA fan. My faves are the Old Leghumper Porter & Labatts.
Hope you're feeling well soon.
Mike

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Joe,
Truth be known, I am NOT an IPA fan. My faves are the Old Leghumper Porter & Labatts.
Mike
Thanks Mike, Started a regiment of prednisone yesterday so no " suds" for me for a bit. Me and a good friend of mine use to make the home brew, now that was some goooodd beer!

·
1,456 Posts
Joe,
Mike
Labbatt is my budget beer. Wife budget beer is pbr. I've bought high life and Busch 30 packs this summer though.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
New Glarus Raspberry Tart & New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red. I'm not a beer drinker, but The Bride & some of her friends like fruity (fake) beers. When "real" beer drinkers come to the house, they brig their own! ;)

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Do do...do do... do do do
Got a growler of Listermann's gummy shark for tonight.

3x NIPA Novelty beer, but at 10 ABV tastes pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I was expecting blue, but it is more of a neon green.

Brewed with gummy sharks....not for kids. Reminds me of Cisco "liquid crack" back in the 90's.

·
Akron
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Sierra Nevada Octoberfest. Does not have all the spices of many Octoberfest beers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
At the moment, a few Guinness Stout and a few Founders All Day IPA. Love the Guinness but usually won’t drink more than one, drink the Founders when I am having more than one.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Was running low so I added a six pack for Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Local fresh/wet hop IPAs: Fat Heads SNOBS & Hop Stalker, Masthead Wet Work, Columbus Yakima Fresh along with some fresh Fat Heads Hop Juju. Also some Dogfish Head World Wide Stout - aged in Utopias barrels - 18% abv. A good beer for a browns game, especially like todays game.

·
1,456 Posts
At the moment, a few Guinness Stout and a few Founders All Day IPA. Love the Guinness but usually won’t drink more than one, drink the Founders when I am having more than one.
Guinness is usually my beer when having more than one. I dont know about calories, but it's only 4.2%, all day is 4.7%

·
Registered
733 Posts
Well my beer wont win any taste awards but it will knock you back lmao!! On our trip to South Carolina I found me some Busch Ice! We dont have that in Michigan. Yeah its busch and I'm OK with that. I'm not into the all the crazy beer. Give me a busch or budwieser and I'm good to go! You really want to get the job done heres a line up for you!

121 - 139 of 139 Posts