Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Akron
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have discussed what we think is the best and worst beers. This takes a bit of a twist. As consumers, what we buy is a combination of price and quality. So what beer is right now in your fridge???? I have Modelo Especial, Yuengling Black and Tan, Yuengling lager and Stella Artrois.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Miller Lite and Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Reactions: T-180 and Redheads

·
Registered
999 Posts
About 6 different types my son and I both get stuff.
Couple I remember
Sierra Nevada Bigfoot
Wild Ohio
Irish red ale
Irish Stout choc porter

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Fresh case of Miller Lite. A couple of straggler Yuengling light. All of that is subject to change by the weekend.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
home brew,,,, stout, black ipa,a hoppy brown ale, in a secondary irish red and a 2 heart clone. commercial,,,, celebration ale, 2 heart,pbr, great lakes porter,bunch of old singles that i use for cooking

·
Great Cycle Challenge Team OGF
3,752 Posts
Couple bud light cans, white claw, bud light lime, coors light, some sam adams varieties, great lakes lightkeeper. Some I like, some only visitors like.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Son of a Baptist coffee stout
Left hand milk stout
PBR
Pabst APA
Molson OV
And some random beers people left (bud light, Coors etc)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
12 pack heineken for me

Half a 40 oz bottle of Bush my wife uses to drown slugs in. They're not particular!

·
Registered
461 Posts
As I've aged I can't handle alcohol like I could so I went to light beer. Took a little getting used to. I've tried many light beers and my favorite is Labatt Blue Light. Tried the extra light and didn't like it.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts