close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What are a couple things really...really gets you mad

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Mar 26, 2005.

1. The way people leave their trash out in thew woods simply gets my goat :mad:

Another is the way some people just toss stuff out their vehicles window while driving or parked grrrrrrrrrr

I'm sure I'll add to the list latter...

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Trash along our waters, and people who keep every fish they catch...And people who sell trophy catfish to paylakes..And the laws which slap people on the wrist who poach fish and wildlife.

Geez, almost fishing weather :D

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

And people who are given the privledge to hunt and fish on others property, but ruin it for everybody by their bad behavior.

4. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

people that dont pay attention when driving :mad: trash i hate that take a d*%^ bag along sloppy.people that dont control their dogs.

5. The idea of put and take.Stocked phesants,and trout.Come on you call this sport? I've been a member of 2 "sportsmans" clubs and at both members have whinned when they weren't able to catch or kill something that was stocked when they came to the club. Maybe they should drive up to the gate and have someone throw a dead phesant and a couple of trout in their backseat so they can go home and tell their friends what great hunters/fishermen they are.. PS... garbage in the woods...did you ever find a refridgerator deep,deep in the woods? Must have died there during the great appliance migration. Don't get me started about tires!

6. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

ppl who drive the speed limit (or under) in the 'fast lane' and refuse to move over to the cruizing lane(s) :mad: ;)

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

people that take 30 minutes to load/unload a boat at the boat ramp!!

8. I'll have to second Procraft.

9. I'll have to third Procraft...also people that dump their ashtrays in a parking lot!!

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Thanks guys, I am one of those people that take 30 minutes to load/unload. Gotta start & learn somewhere right?

What gets to me are hypocrits. If we all (all being the key)would follow the GOLDEN RULE it would solve everything.

11. My beef is not people who take 30 minutes, but the guys who back their boats into the water and have their wives/girlfiends stand on the dock holding the rope.
    Why not teach them how to handle the boat and move it out of the way so the next guy can launch?

12. Yea I guess I should specify too. I just hate it when your trying to get off of Erie after a long day of fishing, only to come in and see every ramp with 2-3 boats tied off to them. Then you look and the owners of the boats are taking their own sweet time to get to their car. Stop to talk to a few people on the way. Then when they feel like it, they come down and retrieve their boat.

13. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

1. Threads like these.
    2. People who post in these types of threads.
    3. Whiners

Joking !! Got SNL on in the background. Seemed funny at ther time... :confused: :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I know, guys with boats who get in the way of fishing off the docks adjacent to the ramps !! :eek:

Okay, you got to admit...THAT was funny Yee Haw.... ;)
    Don't forget jet skis that run over your lines while trolling (in a no wake zone no less)

15. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I figured by the end of the year I'll be able to load the boat a lot quicker! Boy some people do take forever, just lollygaging around. If I see someone waiting I always let them go 1st since I take so long, but some people are real nice & say they cna wait, becasue I have to learn sometime. I've even had people try & help me & show me how to back the traile rin better & stuff like that..... still didnt help though!

16. catking

catking Banned

Inconsiderate boaters who must cast 10 feet from my bank lines. Ain't never gonna happen again................ People who catch fish......... :D ......... THE CATKING !!!

17. LITTER BUGS! I CAN DEAL WITH SOME BUT THE TRASH GOT TO GO!
    Ricks got the right idea by clean-up day at West Branch. :cool:

18. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

liars and cheaters are the top of my list...then i would have to say rude drivers......litter bugs are at the topp too

19. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

skiers, and those guys fishing from shore who cast out and get in the way of me fishing down a bank!!! =D hahaha, j/k guys, please don't lynch me up! har har!