close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What A Women!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Two Hip, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Two Hip

Two Hip Perch Killer

You know that you are having a great time fishing with the wife when it comes Valentine's Day and she knows what type and color of spoons to buy you as a gift. Now that is spending some premium time with your wife on the water!!!

You have got to love it!!!

2. Ditto !
    Happy Valentines day to all.
    A little love spread around won't hurt.

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

11 years of marriage...and the ole' lady still thinks enough of me to put a BPS gift certificate in my Valentine's card...what else can I say???

Love ya' honey!!! :D

4. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Has your wife considered offering any classes for some of us disadvantaged husbands? :D LOL

5. harle96

harle96 Draggin Meat

I bought my wife a new snow shovel...She isn't as eficient as she once was. Money's tight right now, but she deserves it.:D

6. My wife got me a card. At out age I'm lucky I got that. I got her a Heart of Hershey's Kisses and a Dove Rose. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight.

7. I got a four pack of Guiness, some beef jerky and a jar of peanuts. Just in time for my trip to Dale Hollow!:D

8. My wife just tosses me some cash as she doesnt know her way around a gunshop;)

9. duckman

duckman Dr Data

My wife bought us tickets to the Cavs game next saturday and a night at the adjoining Hotel.

What makes this significant and tells me I can't be all that bad is for 17 years it has been "can you turn off that stupid squeaky game" (basketball) or "you know you only need to watch the last two minutes to see the whole game".

Early on in the marriage my response was "well how about for the other 46 minutes we rendezvous upstairs!"

This allowed me to become the all time Non-Scoring title champion of all time!

Without her I would have no claim to fame!

10. Momma got me a Waylon Jennings Live CD cause I'm the only Daddy that'll walk the line.