close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What a site!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Warpath, Aug 5, 2004.

1. I just can't get over how great this site is/has become. I get all kinds of great fishing info, awhether it be here or Michigan. Somebody knows something and is usually willing to tell you about it.

I noticed that the site even tells us whose birthday it is on a daily basis. Today's birthday......The Catking . Happy Birthday!

Eric

2. No doubt I'm enjoying this site and like it alot! I spend too much time posting thoough all day and not enough time working at work! doh!

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Thanks for the compliments guys!

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Guys. We're here for your enjoyment. In the short time we've been here we feel good about the progress. Thanks to all our members for making this site #1. Without you it would not have happened.

5. Triton Bill....

Work...what's work. And it's only a bad thing if you get canned for it. Which we hope does not happen

Eric

6. catking

catking Banned

Thanks guys and thanks for the birthday wish Warpath !! We ( the OGF Team ) are trying to bring our members the best possible fishin site on the 'net.And it is ALWAYS nice to hear some compliments ;) enjoy the site. CATKING

7. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

This Is A Hell Of A Site Guys.

8. This is a Hell of a site. Its 100% better than ,,,,,,,,,,, Well you know. My hat goes off to ALL of you guys that made this site possible........Thanks again......... Rich

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I agree way to go OGF staff for making this site great and thanks to all my fellow members.

10. I'll second that motion. Great site for sure. And the members aren't all that bad either.