Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
c-ya on the water
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to E72nd st tonight and boy am i glad i did the rain brought the eyes out in force. there were about 5 of us soaking wet and having a blast. we all got our tickets and no one wanted to go home so we stayed a little longer and played catch & release even though the wind was whippin & the rain was falling i have never seen so many big eyes in that concentration at 72nd before the biggest i saw was 30 yes 30in plus and most were over 20in:D

·
Registered
979 Posts
justin, when were you there? before midnight or after? i'st wall, horseshoe, east walls? i did good there in the fall and real well with steelhead this winter, but have had a slow spring there. have done better at lorain this spring. had a really crappy day and need a little fishing time. thanks

·
c-ya on the water
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
justin, when were you there? before midnight or after? i'st wall, horseshoe, east walls? i did good there in the fall and real well with steelhead this winter, but have had a slow spring there. have done better at lorain this spring. had a really crappy day and need a little fishing time. thanks
I was there from 12:30 to 3:30 on the 3rd wall close to the marina. i have always had good luck there but never like that night.

·
Registered
979 Posts
thanks justin, didn't have a chance to get out last night after all. it's nice when you fish down the walls some where it is not so crowded. i like the pier closest to the marina .seems to have nice structure and variety of depths and you can fish it when the ne wind is going

1 - 5 of 5 Posts