Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after all the troubles since the beginning of the month now its my boat.20 ft VIP 1996 not so old works and runs like a top. So figured Id dock it at Geneva this year. Took it up and the trailer switch to lower the engine wouldnt work. So I trailered and took it to DutchHarbor to repair. Fixed it with a selinoid and went back up a few days later. Went perching, great day three tickets. Went home,next day came back up did a check of the oil and things before starting as always....Gray oil....yep water in the oil.... Started to put on trailer and the trailer switch wont go up now. Looked around for screw drivers and jumped the selinoid again this time the up one. Another hour of work.Went clear to Salem got the trailer and came back. Took it toDutch harbor. Now mind you this boat ru ns great no missing or anything. Tore of heads and intake and found the trouble. Wrist pin slide out of the piston and wore a grove in the cylinder wall thetill it hit the water jacket. News to day 3000.00 and i'll be on the water by monday..............Hope you all are injoying you good fortune... Because I am using everyone elses bad luck up.. LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts