close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What a GREAT gift this ol' Brown's fan got!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ohiotuber, Jul 29, 2005.

1. I had lost track of my cousin, Bill Sullivan, who I knew was somewhere in the Cleveland area. He showed at our July 4th picnic, & while "catching up" on a lot of years, he presented me with a new, original 45 RP of the songs "Bernie's Back" (Bill wrote the lyrics) & "One Down Then Another" by "The Final Score". Only 1200 of these were cut, so I feel pretty darned honored to have one in unplayed condition.
    Just thought I would share...thought it was pretty neat! How many of you remember that song?
    Mike

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

As a long time Browns fan, I remember it well.

3. I don't remember it but I was told about it. I would like to get one played or unplayed it would be neat to have. Congrats on the nice collectors item.

4. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I would like to have them too :D Do you remember the Browns Beer that was out in the 80's I beleive ? I have 4-6 Packs in my Closet in Perfect un-opened Condition, I wonder what it would be worth Now ? :confused:
    Cat Mazter

5. Cat,
    It would be real interesting to find out what monetary value your beer & my record might have. Wonder how we could find out?
    Mike

6. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

look at ebay for similar items.

Attached Files:

7. Cat Mazter

I know , Id really like to find out how much its worth. I found a few sites that were paying Upwards of $20 a can for it. But I havent looked in depth for it yet either. I have alot of Football & Baseball Cards & Nascar Memoribillia.(sp) I may be getting rid of it soon ? :rolleyes:
    Cat Mazter

8. I don't know about Browns stuff, but the guy from Sports Investments in Cincy who is on Sports of All Sorts all the time says the "Who-dey" Hudepohl beer from the eighties is worthless. Collectibles are only worth what some body will pay, not what someone else says they are worth!

Danny

9. Cat Mazter

I dont think this is the Who-dey Beer, I think this stuff is Budwiser & Dawg Pound Beer, But Ill look to make sure. I saw it on a Auction for a selling price of $20 a Can, It was already Bid on & going for that much.

Yes I know it only in the eye of the beholder, But Someone will buy it, I know that. If I sell it ;)

Cat Mazter

10. I sold a box of Flutie Flakes at a yard sale for $12 bucks one time! :) How often does a guy who graduated from Boston College come to your yard sale in Loveland! like you said beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

11. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

have you seen a dawg devil ( dirt devil portable vac , manufactured in the late 80's) lately???- still have one and the cloth bag on it has the Dawg Pound Dawg on it - pretty cool , and sweeps out the truck, too !!!!- with a name like 'Rude Dog, I had to have me one !!!!