Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been visiting this site for a long time, but this is my first post since the site changed names. The reason for speaking up now is to give praise to Reef Stalker Charters. I got his name & web address from this site, and decided to give him a try because of what people here had to say about them. Well we went out 4-20 sat. & we were catching fish within a few minutes of the motor shuting down. We had our 6 man limit in a few hours, but unlike all other charters I have been on, Eric let us keep on fishing C/R,
untill we had a full day on the water. Anyone thinking of booking a charter will be happy with the services provided by this fine family. The only bad part was my wife could not get the hang of jig fishing & never boated a walleye all day, But she did catch her first fish ohio smallie, 20.5 inches and I would guess between 5 to 6 pounds. And even though it was her only fish of the day, Grandma put it back to let her spawn.

Well now that I have that first post out of the way, I'll most likely be posting much more often. Thanks again Eric for a great day on the water.

Paul

·
Premium Member
10,882 Posts
Congratulations on agreat day and to Grandma on her FO smallie.

Welcome to OGF

Have any pictures of your trip? We love pictures!

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
GREAT smallie! Congrats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts