close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what a day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by macfish, Jun 6, 2004.

1. First off let me say what a wonderful outing that bubahunter planed for those kids. i never saw so many happy families and kids. It was truely am honnor on my families part to be such a small part of this wonderful event. i cant say enough about buba and mrs buba.

As to my adopted son (AK) thanks for the wonderful weekend.

2. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

sounds like al went well and the little ones had fun, thats what its all about... :cool:

3. Congradulations on your newest family member .hope the taxes work out in your favor there jerry.we never did ask ryan how he felt about you adding akfish to the family.lol either way i know you and little AKFISH will become the bestest fishin buds.

thanks for all the help,
    Bub

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

wooow.. thanks to bubba for setting up this fine event..i have never seen soo many smiles yesterday.. i was truly touched.. i'll definitely be there again next time.. :)
    and a BIIG thanks also to Jerry and his family..you don't know how much i appreciated everything.. you guys rocks... the next few hudy's are on me jerry!!!!.. ;)
    and to all that came out to chitchat afterwards..what a blast!!!!..it was well worth the hell you all put me thru.. :D ya all gotta pick on someone..might as well be me.. :p
    see some of you at the next few outings...
    Ak....AKA. lil'Akfish.. :D

5. Lilakfish lilmacfish says their can be only 1 if i come across any 55 gallon drums ill be sure to save them for you. or how about a little cement mixer.

Look at it this way if were on you then were leaving someone else alone.

its a shame we cant have more get togethers everyone on this site is such good people ( you to lilakfish). Oh yea watch your step or youll be in TIMEOUT again. snort snort

6. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

Macfish wanted to say thanks for letting me hangout with you guys at the campgrounds this weekend. It was a good time talking to everyone last night. Next time you and ur family go up that way get ahold of me and ill hook you up again with some firewood :D Oh by the way congratulations on ur new family member Akafish :eek: :D he will be a good addition to ur family. :D :D

7. crappielooker

mac..as long as it will fit in my van..i'll take it.. :D and just you wait til i get a hold of those "infamous" xmas pics of yours.. :p i'm sure it will be a big hit. hehee
    catfishhunter..i'll be callin ya about some of them firewood soon.. :D

8. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

Hey crappielooker! Good to hear that you caught fish.... long time no hear. I was busy working and stuff. Been gettin' in some fishin'. They aren't really biting in central OH that well. All this rain. I gotta find some clear, clean water. I am dying for some bass action. ;)

9. Sorry Jerry but i`m with ak on this one i want to see the christmas pics. also. i bet that would turn the tables for awhile. so come on buddy post up .lol

10. sorry but i dont know what youre talking about.

group photo will be here soon have to resize it and iam not that smart.
    While iam on this subject let me make a public statement, we forgot 1 person in the group shot and that is LILMACFISH my son, IAM SO SORRY LILMACFISH

11. Mac Im sure he was there ,wasnt he behind someone? lol

12. confused??? i understand looks like lilmacfish will be the one that comes thru with the pic. we all want to see. that`ll teach you to leave out Ryan.

i thought he was in the group photo.looks like we`ll just have to get together again so we can get it right.

13. No ryan wasnt behind anyone my bad. but the good news is we can continue to do this till we get it right. So when is the next practice?

14. crappielooker

come on ryan...let us see those lovely xmas pictures..it will put most of us in a holidazed spirits..heehee..
    bubba..maybe we should sweet talk to denise about it..i'm sure she will gladly share the joy.. :p :D
    i'm up for the practice as well..you guys just let me know when and where.. :)

15. macfish
    I can get you some info on hunter ed for your new family member I'm pretty sure there's a whole class for sling shot safety
    Great meeting you guys had a blast
    Geowol

16. Just wanted to let everyone know i have some of the pictures loaded in the gallery for everyone to see.

Bub