close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What a day catfishing!!

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Jul 18, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Today made my 10th trip in a row, without a bite! :eek:
    That has got to be some kind of a record :mad:

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

sooooo..when will you come and fish the lake and ditch the river?? ;) :D

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Tried to warn you about fishing with Daking & watermelon....... :(

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

crappie, soon as I get a day off work I will be in touch, only had time for a few hrs today before work..I am working 7 days a week trying to get my old truck paid off so I can get a new one.

Jim I have never experienced fishing this poor, I need to wait till september to go out agin, maybe they will be hitting by then?

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

It's just the dog days.....it happens, just off the spawn, alot of fishing pressure too. I know the river here gets alot of pressure too. Have to adapt, I've been chasing a few stripers, not too good, but one now & then. They put up a good fight too.

6. catking

catking Banned

JEEZE US !!!! Jackson- You aint even in the freakin ballpark yet with 10 times out without a fish :rolleyes: But you are getting closer. Hammer away, you will get there with the fishless days :D JimmydaCat is trying to bait me again I see :rolleyes: But I know what he's doing and I ain't going there.....Besides, I haven't seen any big blues lately ? or flatheads for that matter ? maybe a token striper :confused: ANYTHING ??? ................... :cool: .DA KING !!!

7. I did a little bit of cattin' the first part of Sunday night and I did not get a confirmed flathead bite. The river was up at the time they should have been spawning and I'm wondering if they have delayed their spawn. Can flatties delay their spawning?