close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what a banner morning in fostoria

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fshnfreak, Jun 3, 2007.

1. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

:B we hit the water at 6 am sharp we jigged for eyes we trolled cranks for eyes we even casted some cranks beatin the bank trying to entice a bass or two. finally about 730 am i said screw this and i threw on a harness with some meaty crawlers and the fight was on from there. we caught 8 saugeyes ranging from 16-24 inches 1lb 4oz was the smallest to the biggest hog tipped my scales at just over 4lbs. it was hands down the best morning for eyes we have had so far this year. we also caught several largemouth small ones craploads of white bass and about 20 nice channel cats. we had so much fun oh ya i almost forgot 8 other saugeyes all under 12 inches. pics to come as soon as my fishin partner emails em to me. we weighed the catch and tipped the scales at just over 22lbs with about 11 lbs of nice yummy fillets. seems like my best bite has been commin in the evening until today. who knows thats why its so much fun cuz u never know what the day will hold till u get out there.