close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WHAAAS up at Long Lake?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Sammonator, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Sammonator

Sammonator Fish when I can...

Hey folks;
    Has anyone fished Long Lake recently? My 2 brothers and I were thinking about heading out there this weekend, but haven't fished it since late April. Just curious how the "new" ramps are holding up and whether there's any action lately. Thanks in advance for your "words of wisdom".

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

The ramps are still in pretty decent shape. The channels are weeded over pretty bad. Have fun!

3. went out 6am ramps were fine caught five bass 4 dinks and one 3lb,and lost one about 4lb.All came on texas rigged and carolina rigged bungee worms pumpkinseed and bluefleck,and junebug nice day talked to another guy bass fishin and he said he had a 6lb walleye in the box,i didnt see it but he didnt look like the lyin type.It took a spinnerbait he said, i think it was a saugeye never know tho. :D

4. Sammonator

Sammonator Fish when I can...

Hey guys;
    Thanks for getting back to me. I figured the channel would be pretty weedy, but we'll manage somehow! We'll probably try to drift for walleye and if that doesn't work, we'll be in the thick stuff dinking for some panfish. Thanks again--if we do any good, I'll post our results...