Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking today Google Maps and I came across Westerville Reservoir on the map. I was just wondering if anyone here have fished this lake.

Darryl

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Wow, someone is having a bad day.........
Batt201... I have no idea what that was about? I was just saying there is already a post and there is a SEARCH section on the site for a REASON so why don't people use it?

·
Registered
404 Posts
From what I have heard, there is very little public access, if any, to this reservoir. It does hold alot of good fish in it, though. I used to have a friend that lived on it that allowed me to fish off thier property.

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Does the public waterway laws play into this. If I could find a legal way to the lake could it be fished from a canoe? Just curious... and it wasn't in the other threads that I could find.

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Mushi- That was pretty much what I got to thinking after I made the post.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I do remember a post last year and I thought it was decided that it was private and you needed permission from the property owners to fish it? Don't take my words as the facts, but I remember reading the post

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you look at the satelite image from Google Maps you will notice that the lake is surrounded by the Highland Lakes subdivision and Lakes Country Club golf course on three sides and Parkmoor Estates subdivision on the dam side. Access to the lake is pretty much imposible. I have a friend who lives near the dam in Parkmore Estates. I have fished the dam area with him, as he can walk to it from his backyard. Caught quite a few small bass, but I wouldn't suggest trying to fish do to access issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts