Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sounds like my prediction was right on the money.i don't know all the numbers,but preliminary results show that 15 of 25 teams drew a blank,with only 2 limits being weighed.
big fish was 4 pounds.
congrats to local mark wolf on the win using the old tried and true "wolf method";)

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm not a member,mike.if it was an open,i'd have been tempted though;)

i'd like to see total results/weights.they couldn't have been big numbers.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now you tell me:( ;)
i guess i assumed wrong.just thought it was a club deal.i would have entered it the past few years if i'd known that.was out today for a few hours and it was tough again,but we got 6 and the 2 biggest would have made a payday. and we lost 2 really good fish due to net operator error:eek:

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.i just checked the site and it specifies all entrants must be members:confused:

·
Registered
329 Posts
misfit, the cite prolly isnt updated or something but i know that me and my dad fished the indian lake tournment ran by wowc and were not members. we just paid an extra $10 each to fish in it. if you email john clark at [email protected] he can answer any of your questions and send you info about the club, tournments, and sponors.

·
out4dabig1
555 Posts
If you want to fish any of their tourneys you just have to pay 10 or 20 dollars to become a member then you can fish any except for the championship.

·
Registered
144 Posts
OK dumb question time....

Are these guys walleye fisherman fishing for saugeye in Hoover Res?

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are these guys walleye fisherman fishing for saugeye in Hoover Res?
they are fishermen who fish tournaments for both walleyes and saugeyes;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts