close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

western walleye club hoover touney results

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by misfit, Jun 20, 2007.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

sounds like my prediction was right on the money.i don't know all the numbers,but preliminary results show that 15 of 25 teams drew a blank,with only 2 limits being weighed.
    big fish was 4 pounds.
    congrats to local mark wolf on the win using the old tried and true "wolf method";)

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Why didn't you fish it Rick?

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i'm not a member,mike.if it was an open,i'd have been tempted though;)

i'd like to see total results/weights.they couldn't have been big numbers.

4. It is an open Tourney, you do not need to be a member to fish. It's a extra 10.00 if you're not a member.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

now you tell me:( ;)
    i guess i assumed wrong.just thought it was a club deal.i would have entered it the past few years if i'd known that.was out today for a few hours and it was tough again,but we got 6 and the 2 biggest would have made a payday. and we lost 2 really good fish due to net operator error:eek:

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

.i just checked the site and it specifies all entrants must be members:confused:

7. misfit, the cite prolly isnt updated or something but i know that me and my dad fished the indian lake tournment ran by wowc and were not members. we just paid an extra $10 each to fish in it. if you email john clark at walleyeclark1@aol.com he can answer any of your questions and send you info about the club, tournments, and sponors.

8. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

If you want to fish any of their tourneys you just have to pay 10 or 20 dollars to become a member then you can fish any except for the championship.

9. OK dumb question time....

Are these guys walleye fisherman fishing for saugeye in Hoover Res?

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

they are fishermen who fish tournaments for both walleyes and saugeyes;)

11. Thanks Misfit, I kinda figured that but wanted to ask anyway.