western saddle

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by biteme, Apr 8, 2008.

1. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

dont know if anyone would be interseted but ya never know

I have a nice 151/2 inch seat black buffalo saddle that is in great condition and ready for the trail. this saddle cost me 300.00 new it is about 5 years old. this saddle is all leather would make a nice trail or extra around the barn. yours for 125.00. shipping is around 25.00 pu is ok too

I bought a horse for my daughter back in december and we started his ground work and he was coming up lame on his right side so I had him x-ray
    and the vet said he has a condition called OCD where the cartilage does not grow to the bone and kinda floats around and causes pain. he has it on both sides. I sent the cd of the x-ray to ohio state and they confirmed and said that he would need surgery to fix the problem. I do not have the heart to get rid of him so surgery it is at the cost of 1,500.00 so I am going to try to sale this saddle and a few other things that I will post later to try to help get the money together..

2. dday

dday

0   0   0

I will let my fiancee know, she is the horseperson, I'm marrying into it... do you have a pic of the saddle? could you email it to me at ddaymusic@cox.net

we have 3 horses, and she may be interested in some items, esp another saddle :)
    dday

3. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

pics sent to dday....still for sale