Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going out tomorrow for the first time and don't want to show up to a closed ramp. Dempsey. Misourik (sp). Are they both open?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
There is a huge sign at the front of Mazuriks that says no 1st time launchers for the year for Friday June 5th. So don't go their. lol
I am kidding of course. But it has been really busy. Parking lot is close to full most days. Enjoy the day, should be gorgeous out Friday. Plan on going myself.
Caught a 6 fish limit in 30 minutes today west of Kelly's trolling. Fast and furious for me. Tried to get them with erie dearies for a few hours after that and couldn't buy a bite. I suck at casting ED for them

·
Registered
837 Posts
I suck at casting ED for them
I do too. HeartXP had on opening he publicized here a couple Sunday’s ago and I was trying to find someone to go and learn how to do it right. How cool would it be to pack a little box of weapons and Erie Dearies with one spinning rod per person and get a limit of fish? I speak of it as if it’s impossible. I know it’s just a matter of skill and knowledge which I obviously lack. On several occasions since the population boom started, I’ll stop 3-4 short of limit and return to whatever spot I’ve marked while trolling that I think is ‘hot’ and try to catch them casting. I’ll get a couple, but nothing like trolling. The same goes for jigging. We’ll get 3-4 from 7am - 11 and always have to troll to get my fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts