Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about making a trip out never been and was wondering about accessible shore fishing thinking night since its going to be hot this weekend any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Whaler
3,209 Posts
Call this number it is the park office. They may know, although a lot of times they don't know anything about the lake or fishing. 330-296-3239. If they can't help you call this number which is the Army Corps. of engineers office near the dam. 330-358-2622.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Was there this morning. Many areas are tough to fish from shore because of the high water. Some of the rocky shoreline around the camp grounds or Rock spring Rd may be best bets, from an access stand point?

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Going to be tough fishing til the water goes down due to the fact most of the usual fishing shoreline will have brush between shore and fishable water. I'd go over to the Marina(not sure abt fishing after dark there) where there is a fishing pier/dock available. Also, if you can access any of the docks by the marina to fish(?), you can catch just about anything in the lake incl._Musky!!
(see recent Westbranch thread!):
http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/community/showthread.php?t=232243

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
another shore spot ,day or night would be fishing the dam at wb for cats the high water won,t effect it and i heard it,s a bit clearer up at that end, it,s a walk from the parking lot but if u have a wagon that helps with your gear,and ur allowed to park there at night and walk the roadway....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts