close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Westbranch 6-10-07

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TIGGER, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Bigdaddy300 and I went after Luredaddy's musky's. We wanted to see if they would hit on the weekends. They don't! LOL

I got a small pike casting a weed bed and Rick got some bass and this walleye. The walleye hit power trolling at 4mph on a Ristorap Rapala. :eek: We let everything go and got had a good time.
    I got a good photo of the pikes eye for my luremaking.

I am sure that Luredaddy will post some musky photo's tomorrow afternoon.:D

Side note: I was in fear for my life trying to cross the lake at noon time! LOL

I wish I would taken a pic. It looked like a boat race was going on.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. not bad.it was a tough cold front.and a high pressure system.ya did good on WB.

3. You and Rick should get a medal. I went to the Flea Market today looking for old LURES, and I had visions of the inboard wakes and 15 years olds on crotch rockets, doing circles around you. Well, it will not be long, 30 or 40 years, and you and Rick will be able to fish during the week.;)

I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!!
    John

4. luredaddy,
    maybe i'll see you out there tomorrow morning. i'll be headed out there around 5:30

5. John had me worked up with all his pictures too. It's been a while since I went out stricktly for muskies but I went this morning for a few hours. Got two little ones (27 & 28) short lining the weeds at the north end of the dam. The water needs 5 more degrees to get me into my old summer trolling pattern.

6. Yes I think that little cold front forced down a bit. I could see the big marks at 12 and 15 feet.

We ran up to the dam about 2pm and went to the south side. Rough in there from all the traffic. Tried to cast the beach area after that! LOL No way!

The rocksprings launch was completely full. The center grass strip was full also. The morning was nice untill about 11 ish. I have never seen that much traffic before. I am sure it gets worse.

7. lol I see you have a cruel side.

John, I'll be there about 0800 after work for a couple hours. I have a white/blue Wellcraft Excel 19SX. If you see me stop and say hello. Can't stay long, Carly has a softball gam at 1800 and I have to sleep some time.

8. :S went to wb friday the 8th there was three of us and we all got :S . so I think im going to change my name to "Where are the muskie man". all I got was a tan. well with the storm moveing in I should have guessed. better luck next time.

9. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I can't wait that long. I better figure out a way to retire early:) Anyone know any good lottery numbers?:D

10. I'll give you mine after I win!!!