Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I didn't mark the spot on my gps, We were due north of cedar point east of kelly's in 42 fow there was a small pack of boats there. Aside from the perch yesterday wasn't a great fishing day had motor problems all day and the flies are horrible in spots. and btw The game officers are checking limits at mazurik.

·
fishing junkie
103 Posts
nice job on the perch! care to narrow location down a bit?
Mike, I was out yesterday and had a two tickets in about 2.5 hours. Decent size, got a lot of trash at first. I don't have exact numbers but I was between the se coner of kellys and the airport and about 2 miles to the east.

Kris

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couldn't have been any better but it was hot. Got fishing about 1:30 and had 60 at 3:00. No jumbos but all nice sized perch. Did not throw any back. Just a handful of sheephead and a few white perch and white bass. Fished 26' of water about a mile south and a little west of the red can NW corner of Kelly's.

·
Tontogany1
89 Posts
Couldn't have been any better but it was hot. Got fishing about 1:30 and had 60 at 3:00. No jumbos but all nice sized perch. Did not throw any back. Just a handful of sheephead and a few white perch and white bass. Fished 26' of water about a mile south and a little west of the red can NW corner of Kelly's.

Thanks for report Jar - We'll be out there tomorrow morning & Sunday hunting for em and that's where we'll start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.