Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tight lines & good times!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any information on West Branch?? Is anythng hitting over there? Thanks for the info !!

·
Trophy Tamer
1,480 Posts
There's some active Muskies over at WB....we couldnt catch any casting yet, i still think it's a little too early for them to be chasing baits....but we did catch two trolling some shad raps.....both were caught on natural colors, trolling real slow......1.5-2 mph

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
I wanted to try some lead out there but the weather to come keeps me from de-spooling my mono. :T If I my ask how deep were you draggin the raps?!

·
Trophy Tamer
1,480 Posts
We were running 4 different all at different depths....i honestly dont remember how deep the ones that were successful were running, but we had somewhere between 60 and 80 feet of line out....long line trolling without the weights....

And we caught both fish right near Jay Lake....the bigger of the two was 38 inches.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
A buddy fished J the other day for crapps. No luck! Tried to tell him but those crapps and muskies go hand in hand now. Just about every feeder has one waiting to launch on to something. Hope ya get a :B soon! With the warm rain the muskies will be back up for throwing at.

·
BORN TOO LATE
448 Posts
hey you guys been back in jay lake? is the new boat ramp done??

·
Trophy Tamer
1,480 Posts
Yeah I've been back in there.....the boat ramps are almoooost done.....they look complete but i dont know if the concrete is all done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts