close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

west branch

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by UDBasser, Sep 10, 2004.

1. anyone know what west branch looks like since the rain?

2. It's muddy but it didn't come up as much as I thought it would. The upper end by the dam might not be too bad and areas like Jay Lake might not be bad. It actually may be good fishing for bass right now.

3. UD- I been out no fewer than 10 times in last 3 weeks- its been feast or famine. Lake was about 2 ft below pool when I started- rose a ft then back down to about 2.5 below- since hurricane has rose to foot above pool !

They are starting to pull quite a bit of water though tomorrow and more Sunday but level will remain near steady. Today the silt was settling- river temps down 10 degrees and mud- midmain lake green and stained down to dam. A lot of water - so much wood, so little time!

I predict a slugfest for Sunday- relative to WB these days at least!

12win-8 check- I'm just lookn for two fish to stay alive!!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

4. thanks guys. heading out this afternoon for a couple hours to get ready for tomorrow. havent had my boat out since i've been back to school. found some smallies a couple weeks ago...going to try and relocate them. nip....try and stay alive??? you're in 2nd! go get 'em

5. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

I was just wondering how you did at West Branch? I know that we have had minimal success there the past few times that we have gone. :(
    Marcia

6. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Anyone else gonna be out there? I'll be out after work Monday. Gonna give the boat a trial run before I head for Canada on Thursday. Any good reports from WB over the weekend? I should be launching at the west ramp around 5:30. I like to give everything the once over before a long ride north. Hate to get up there and have problems. We're talikn mucho $$$$ for repairs up thar.