Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
That's quite a trip for a "maybe" as far as visability goes! I'm sure one thing you guys require is some decent visibility. Some of the lakes just got thru with a weed/algae bloom and turning-over PLUS, we(mid-NE OHIO) just got hammered with 2-4" of rain in abt 2 hours, and very severe thunderstorms and if I had to guess, all the local lakes are going to be very high and muddy for the next week! That is in addition to substantial rain everyday for the past 16 days! Local news is reporting trees down and flooding in the low lying areas already. It will take a day or two for this last blast to run into the lakes completely and again, I think I would try for the next tourney if it was me. PM "Rangerjulie" on OGF. She works at the lake and will tell you the skinny!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just got back from West Branch. East and West ramps are both under water. You can use them though. Had to wade into abut 2.5 FOW to launch my boat. Water is dingy in the bays, west end of main lake is stained, but it clears the closer you get to the dam.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts