close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch Tourney Results Sunday?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TritonBill, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Does anyone know how the bass tourney went yesterday at West Branch? I"m not sure who was putting it on but I know a couple people from the website were fishing it.

Thanks for the info.

2. Hey Bill- it was Lakes Trail final qual- 9lbs took it 6 to make a check- the bite HAD been pretty steady and skinny bite dominating- it died of course- flippers were hurtn!!!

Crankn picked up but our team didnt until the final few hours- I couldnt leave 3 weeks worth of prefish behind- my enemy wouldnt allow it!!! Results will be posted this week on dobass- tough weights for entire field

You would think WBranch was still dead branch had you not prefished! Points leaders were best players on our team allowing our three fish to jump us a spot into first for the year! I was hoping for a slugfest though and battle with limits!!! So fishn goes! We'll take it anyway possible!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

3. Just got 'em up Bill- complete results from WB are included- top left corner of dobass home page.

Nip
    www.dobass.com