Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be out there in a 19' light beige Princecraft with a white Johnson 70 and my brothers. Give out a shout or stop by and say "Hi".

I'll have my yellow OGF flag flying -if it doesn't get in the way. :B

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
I'll be there with my son. We'll be the two guys catching crappie!

·
Equal opportunity fishing
4,287 Posts
Hey Rumi, how d'ya like that? You see so very few Princecrafts around these parts, I was a bit set back when I read that. How's it ride, etc? How did ya ever purchase that in these parts? Yes, I'm quite curious..Are ya glad that's the brand ya have, or is it not that different?

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Carl, you'll likely get there before me. Are you starting east or west? I'll go the other direction since we know a lot of the same palces.

I'll tell you what snake, I LOVE the design of my boat. Its the basic walleye style boat with a raised front deck but no deck in the back. The reversed chine hull makes it extremely stable from side to side as well as give you maximum floor space.
I've customized it for trolling and side drifting with rod holders all over it. Front bow electric trolling motor, etc.
I bought it new in '98 from Boat Master's Marine when they were in Newton Falls.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
We went West. Did pretty well with a couple suprises! Lots of fun on the long rods. I'll post results in a few.

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We got there and found at the boat ramp that my new water pump wasn't working.
So I used the front trolling motor to go into the west end also. My brothers each caught around ten fish with about half of the twenty being keepable.
They chose to let them grow even bigger.
It was the first time the three of us have been able to get out and fish together. Work always interferes with one of us.
We had a great time, need to do it again.

Along with seeing Carl, I saw a nice Ford F-350/ Crestliner trailer in the lot with a TEam OGF sticker? A green/tan Crestliner launched as we were coming in .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts