close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch today...total bust

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Shortdrift, May 4, 2004.

1. The cold snap must have shut down the bite completely. I spoke with people in five boats and there were a grand total of two crappies taken. :( I was fortunate to have caught one of them, all four inches of him/her? :rolleyes:
    Also lost one bass. Fished the coves and main lake willows and trees plus the riprap. Only place I marked any fish was in the deep main channel but they had lockjaw also. Biggest thrill of the day was watching a carp of around 10 pounds jump straight up, three times. :D

2. catking

catking Banned

I should have taken you up on that free trip today you were offering people. We would have SLAYED them :cool: DA KING !!!

3. Hey catking! You could have tried one cast for musky and then worked on the crappies with me. :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

4. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

He's saving his one cast for the outing on WB in a couple of weeks!! :D

5. I understand he bought one of those extra high capacity ocean reels and spooled it up with1500 yards of 60/20 Fireline. Heard he was going to cast it into someone's boat and have them run it to the other end of the lake for his one and only Tappan cast. :D :D :D