close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch OGF/CAG May Outing

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishingful, Mar 4, 2005.

1. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

OGF Spring Outing West Branch

OK i know it is only march 4th but i cant wait anymore. This is the same outing that we had last year with CAG. The date changed but everything else is the same.

DATE.....SAT. MAY 7
    TIME.....7:00AM
    LOCATION.....WEST BRANCH
    RAMP LOCATION......EAST RAMP
    EATING LOCATION....EAST RAMP
    EATING TIME.....3:00PM
    COOK OUT!!! I WANT TO MAKE THIS AS EZ AS
    IT CAN BE!!! SO BRING YOUR BEST DISH. I WILL BE FRYING FISH LIKE LAST YEAR. :)

Here is a map of the lake sorry it is the only one i could find.
    http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/pa.../westbranch.gif

I hope it don't rain like last year. But the crappie were biting a few walleye were caught and the carp guys pounded them. Their was even an English guy that took a bath in the lake ;). Great food and some lures given away. (HOPE I GET TO TRY THE BAKED BEANS THIS YEAR!!! ;))

LETS GET ROLLING ON THE HEAD COUNT, AND WHAT YOU WANT TO BRING TO EAT.
    THIS IS GOING TO BE A FUN DAY. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN AND
    MEETING MORE OF THE CAG MEMBERS. THOSE WHO NEED SEATS, OR HAVE SEATS OPEN PLEASE NOTIFY ME, OR IF
    YOU NEEDED A SEAT AND NOW HAVE ONE, PLEASE NOTIFY ME SO I CAN UPDATE
    THE LIST. LETS GET THIS SPRING GOING WITH A BANG!!!!!!!!!

MARK THAT DATE DOWN :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

Who Is Coming........
    Fishing Ful-fish/fryer
    Greg3891-
    crappielooker-
    Parrot Head Jim-burgers
    Jig-
    TimJC-
    Ruminator- baked beans
    TIGHTLINER-
    RiverRat+2-
    Pete Moss-open seat
    Ncraft150-330-400pm
    steelhead1
    Liquidtension
    ReelLady/Man
    PartTimeBasser-jambalya or greens
    tpet96-macaroni salad chips/dip

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. You can count me in, I had a great time last year even with the rain, but lets leave that out this year. Not sure on the seat situation, but may have one open, will know a little closer to the outing. Thanks again Greg

4. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

If I dont have any tournaments or anything I will be there.

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

you know me.. i'll be campin out there.. :)

6. 45 min away but also smack dab in the middle of turkey season... :confused:
    I won't be there :(

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

1day outta the whole gobble season won't hurt.. geeeze.. come on out.. :p

8. Dude... [​IMG]
    I'll be in southern Ohio and yes [​IMG]
    one day during gobbler season would kill me [​IMG]
    Its what I live all year for... [​IMG]

9. Jim, you can count me in. I'll most likely cook off some burgers again. I can taste those smelt now, yum yum :D :D ...JIM

10. IF YOUR COOKIN JIM ILL BE THERE! :D :rolleyes: I DONT KNOW ABOUT SMELT :p BUT SOME FRESH FISH SOUNDS GOOD! LIKE TO MEET SOME NEW FACES TOO :)

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

this is really sad, i have a tournament that day, this is the first one I'll miss, sorry guys, maybe i'll stop for a while on my way home.....

12. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I hope to be there. After hearing how well the carpers did last year I don't want to miss it.

13. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Tim,

The fishing is good that time of year. I likely won't be there that weekend. Dick L and Richie E are putting on the show this year up there. Should be right before the spawn. The fish will be bloated with eggs, and feeding like mad.

14. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Ohh man...... I just checked my schedule and I have a tournament that day. I wish I could make it but I cant miss this tournament.

15. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

JIG................unless some one can bring some smelt there wont be any i did not make it up to get any this year :( just perch and crappies mabey some gills.................jim

16. It Would Be Nice Then If I Can Get Some Fresh Eyes For Dinner! Ill Probably Be Out There Early Again. Thanks!

17. I'll be there....hopefully I'll meet up with 'crappielooker' and he'll teach me to how to catch a carp......TightLines!

18. I guess I'll have to take Johnboys' place. I talked to him yesterday and he said he really had a good time last year. I will have an open seat if anybody is iterested let me know.
    Also let me know what to bring. I can bring anything that is needed.

19. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I'll be there around 3:30 or 4 if anyone is still around. I have a tourny on Mosquito that day. I swing by on my way home. I may even put the boat back in the water if anyone wants to do some afternoon fishing.

20. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Hey ncraft do we have a club tourney or something that day?