close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch Night Fishing

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TritonBill, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Went fishing last night at West Branch, what a beautiful night! No Wind, Warm and the moon and stars were out! I invited ReelMan and ReelLady along and we fished from around 7:30 till 11:15. They tried to keep me out there ALL NIGHT ;) but I finally convinced them (and myself ) that I really needed sleep for work today. I'm very happy to have met both of them and especially someone who enjoys night fishing as much as I do. I'm hoping there will be more Bassin and Catfish adventures in the near future!

Now for the fishing report! Let's just say we had plenty of time in between bites! haha. We caught 2 fish, both largemouth, one squeaker and 1 that was around 16". Both fish were tight to cover along the bank and got suckered into biting my new Kreature bait by Yamamoto Baits. Pretty Fish, Nice Fish, Green Fish, Clean fish :D

ReelMan, ReelLady, if your reading this, Thanks for meeting up with me and let me know when your ready for the next outing! ReelLady, I'm sending the divers out to look for that big, special crankbait you lost. ;)

2. catking

catking Banned

It makes me happy when I read threads like this. Members hooking up to fish and share tatics. Makes the effort the OGF team puts into this site well worth it. Thanks Bill for the report. The " Reel " two seem like great people. THE CATKING !!! :)

3. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

What a great time we had with Mr. Triton last night! :) We thank you sooooo much for sharing your knowledge with us. BUT.... I would like to clarify something that you had said...you said "WE caught a couple of bass" and then went on to give their dimensions. Ok... the truth is that "WE" did not catch these fish... Mr. Triton himself did! That is just an example of how selfless this man can be.. I mean.. how sweet that he didnt want to come across as bragging just because HE was the only one to catch ANYTHING last night!
    Clearly, I have alot to learn! I cannot tell you enough how much we appreciated you taking us out on your boat and sharing your knowledge with us. As the matter of fact, today, we purchased a Black Light for the side of the boat. For anyone who has never fished at night without one of these.. IT IS A MUST!
    Well Bill, Thanks again for getting together last night. It was definitely a great time and we really look forward to exploring Lake Erie with you sometime soon. (Or West Branch)
    Speaking of West Branch.... guess where we are going right now to work on some of those great techniques you showed us? You got it!
    Perhaps you could sneek out again for a bit? lol.. If you do, call me on my cell and we can meet on the lake :D

Reel Lady (Marcia & Reel Man (Rob)