close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch Friday(10-29-04)

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Ruminator, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I'm going to spend the day from sun up until sometime late in the afternoon....evening out there. WooHoo!!... Finally! 19' Princecraft, light tan, white Johnson hanging over the back. Come up and say "Hi". ;)
    Launching from Rock Springs Rd.

- Jim

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I hope you're not out on WB right now Rumi. It's 1:18PM and a nice line of thunderboomers is heading your way.

It's coming down and thundering in Brecksville right now. Hope you took your rainsuit.

3. catking

catking Banned

Figures hey Rumi ......... Ya finally get out and you get wet...Rumi.........Rumi.........Jim are you out there :D ................~**~

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Rick(Catking), Mike(Lewzer)- All I have to say about that is...Its A good thing someone invented Goretex! :D
    The boomers at first seemed like they were going to pass north of us. There were about five of us up on the east side. Then apparently a different storm cell developed to the point of cutting loose with its own lightening show... Right on top of us! Well, most of us split for the ramp but the clouds opened up and REALLY LET US HAVE IT!! We were busting back down lake and I could barely keep my glasses clear enough to see.....totally sopping wet long before we got back to the ramp. Loaded up the boat in a torrent of rain.
    It continued to just pour like there was no tomorrow until I got down to Hartville. (25 minutes)
    On the way though I pulled into the Sunoco at the junction of Rt.224 and Rt.44 to get under roof to pull my drain plug. A guy getting gas at the other island who fishes complimented me on my boat, but since I was blocking an island and not getting gas I had to leave before I wanted to. You know me, I love to talk fishing, but I did take the time to give him a card of our web site here. :D
    He was going to work,(rough-ter-noons) and said that he will log on after work tonight and check us out. ;) I hope he joins, he was a real nice guy.

- Rumi :D

-johnboy-you really didn't want to be there...;)

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

i'm guessing the fishing wasn't any good?