close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch 7/26...

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by luredaddy, Jul 26, 2007.

1. No Hits, No Rips, Probably many Errors!! It was Tigger's fault, he jinxed me with his prediction. Just kidding John!! I knew it would be a rough day when the starter battery was dead at the ramp. Another beautiful day on the water!!!:T John

2. Erterbass

Erterbass Ohio Angler

Even the .300 hitters swing & miss sometimes, John. You've been on such a hot streak though - you're doing a lot of 'catching' while a lot of the rest of us have just been 'fishing'.

Bob

3. Well you have tomorrow morning before the weekend crew hits the lake. I'll see you out there Monday morning. I'll be camping out there for a week starting Friday. Too much to do to go today.

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

All hot streaks come to an end sooner or later. I was hoping for later in your case. You will just have to start a new one next time you get out.:D The last 2 days on the ride home from work, all I thought about was getting home and checking to see how many and how big the muskies were that you caught today:)

5. He has me going back again!!!!!!!! Hope to be on the water by 3 if the weather dont turn bad. Should talk to Steve out there to see if he did any good. He will be out there for 10 days!:B