close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch 7/23...

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by luredaddy, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Mondays at the Branch can be tough after a weekend of pleasure boaters, and a two day Musky tournament. Floating weeds are usually a problem, I even saw lily pads floating today. I managed to catch a 42 1/4", and a 40 1/2", trolling over deep water with large crankbaits. It can be interesting , targeting suspended fish. Both fish were strong when released. John
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GOOD GRAVY!!!

Nice fish!!!

3. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Lure Daddy is on a hot summer bite!!

Good Job...keep on spankin those WB ski's!!

4. wow!!!

I am impressed.... thanks for sharing and great pics!!!!

Frank

5. Geez, I hope I never start fishing for those. It could be the start of a whole new obsession.

6. real nice... gotta get me some of those

7. Nice fish John!!!!!!!!!! Chunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Good job John!!! Don't beat up on them too bad this week, I am hoping to get back out there soon:D

9. Great fish Luredaddy, you are the Muskie King.... Do you do any casting at West Branch ? or strictly a troller

10. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

11. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Yes indeed I think it would be. I am starting to get obsessed with it:D

12. Great job John. Two nice ones. I was out this morning and again this evening and got skunked. Mostly trolled by the dam but hit a few other spots. Not one hit today. I was consoling myself with the facts you mentioned (weekend/tournament) until I saw your post. Now the excuses are gone.

13. Congratulations, Luredaddy, those are excellent!:D

14. Call me chicken, but just another reason I prefer swimming in cement ponds!!!:p