Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went over and drove by the Rock Springs Boat Ramp...4:00 P,M....Glad I didn't go over and fish there this Sunday ..No Room in the Parking Lot...They were parking on the grass at the end of the Parking Lot...West side of Rock Springs Road was pretty busy with fishermen...Too busy for me...Will go out through the week when all the A-Hole speed boats are parked in the yard ...One other complaint WHY don't they redue the bridge over the tracks just off route 5 ...I laugh when I read the sign that say's 15 MPH..I don't know anyone that would go over 5 MPH..So damn rough........JIM.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey there crappie lover I am with you on that bridge issue. When you are leaving there is an area where you can see the wood that is the roadbed. My boat bounces so much that I wonder if it is on the trailer where it should be. Last year there was a road crew out there looking at the bridge and putting all kinds of paint marks on it. Wonder what that was all about. There was one morning that I was going to cross and there was a small bus on it. The driver waved at me not to cross until she got over. Heck the patches last only a short time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, I hate that bridge. My wife gets scared whenever we come over it with our pop up. i never have scraped the road with the boat or camper fortunately, but, i see a lot of scars from other folks though. i wonder what the horses think is going on whenever someone tows their horse trailer over it to go to the horseman's camp? i was down at West Branch on Wednesday the 10th and saw a guy net a nice muskie. i did okay with 4 bass and missed 2 and lost a decent one at the boat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts