Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the branch today. Was on the lake little before 7. Fished until almost noon. Worked east end for a bit. First cast was broke off on hook set. Second cast got a swipe that took half the minnow. Third cast got good hook set on nice little pike. Could see quite a few larger few fish on side imaging working edge of weed line. Water temp was 51-52. Moved to west end to avoid mid morning boom of boaters on east end. Temps 54-56. Picked a few crappie out of structure in 10’ but could see the schools were still deeper. Just didn’t feel like chasing em when wind picked up.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
I was out also but not until noon. Place was packed today. Never seen the lots so full. I was out for crappie and managed about 6 of em with a few nice ones and one 13” giant. Glad to have been out !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve seen it like that few times but only on the busiest of days through summer. I’ve learned to launch the dirt ramp to avoid the lines at the docks. 90 percent of time I’m the only boat trailer there and today there was 4 or 5.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts