close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch 12-04-04

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fffffish, Dec 5, 2004.

1. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Docks at west ramp are still in easy to launch boat. water temp 45 did not hear of any muskie caught

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I'm trying to get out there again to do some more scouting around. ;) Have they dropped the water level more since we were all there together?

3. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

About the same as map day. All of trailer in water with a boat and a half of dock left behind trailer. This is the latest they have left the docks in that I can remember.

4. Ive Been Fishin West Branch Twice A Week Since Map Day. The Bait Fish Have Been Surfacing On The Calm Mornings Off The Campgrounds And Both Sides Of Rocksprings. The Stripers Were Surfacing On The East Side Of The Bridge On The Old Road Bed.
    All The Action Was Suspended Over The Crick Channel .only Down Fall Was I Was On Shore. The Action Seemed To Cut Off By 9am. As The Wind Picked Up. One Guy In A Boat Said He Caught A Couple Nice Eyes And Some Nice Crappies Trollin. I Know Were Im Headed Wed. And The Batteries Are Charged! :d