West Branch 11/19...

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by luredaddy, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Zero, you donot have to read any further. The water is perfect, 40 to 42 degrees, it has cleared up since turnover, but 4 1/2 hours today, yielded nothing, but a GREAT day on the water. Tomorrow may even include a fish. If you are on the lake, with two baits in the water, who knows what may happen:T !
    John

2. esox62

esox62 BORN TOO LATE

well, i obviously couldnt make it today but will most likely see you there tomorrow..

3. I may go Wednesday. I'm still not well but it might be my last chance. It's supposed to get pretty cold and that I/O needs winterized.

4. I might be headed out there SAT or Sun. Weathers warming up for the weekend and the ramps are open still! Cant wait!:T :D

5. My brother and I trolled for about 6.5 hours without a hit Wednesday. Great time on the water though. Only got rained on at the end. Boat is now winterized. :( It's going to be a long winter.

6. Long winter!?:D My boat is always ready to go! Always an open seat Steve. Just dont know if your ready to break up some ice.:B