close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

West Branch 1-13-05

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fffffish, Jan 13, 2005.

1. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

What a beautiful day 70 degrees and sunny who would believe it is January 13th. I figured with the cold front coming thru tonight it might be some good fishing also. Hitched the boat and headed out to the Branch. The water temp is between 38 and 40 it was stained but not as bad I thought it would be with all the rain the past few days. I trolled 4 hours and tried some casting also. I could not find any schools of shad anywhere and did not mark a fish but I did manage to put new line on 2 of my reels and get a bit of sunburn it beat the heck out of being at work. I had just finished putting the last snap on the cover for the ride home when it started raining so the day was almost perfect – a fish.

2. You Wasnt AlonE Out There! I Fished A Foot The Marina,rock Bridge, And West Bridge. No Luck. The Water Was 43-45 At The Main Feeder. Just A Great Day To Injoy! When I Figure The Shad Out Ill Let Ya Know. There Was A Bunch Of Them Along The Marina Stell Wall. Jig