close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

were's everyone going fishing at tomorrow not today pleasent hill ramps closed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, May 22, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Rich got your message, pleasent hill marina ramps were closed today due to high water. Ok were's everyone going tomorrow and how did the lakes you went to today look. I am going somewere tomorrow any ideas, also will have a empty seat i believe if anyone is interested.

2. Shreve Lake water level is fine. A little stained but the catfish didn't care. I was down at the lake when you called. I managed to catch 8 channels and 1 bull head. Man it was a great day down there. Took the kids earlier today and had a blast. Went this evening and had a blast. Hopefully tomorrow with the Mrs. will be the same. Take care........... Rich

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

good luck tomorrow and take it easy, get ahold of me some time and will hit the lake once it goes down.

4. How many will that boat of yours seat ? If it seats 3 we need to hook up with River Walker for the day and have that "Old Timer" give us a lesson or 2. J/K River. Take care............... Rich

5. walleye warrior

walleye warrior Clearfork Muskie Addict

Fish4fun, I live in Columbus but am from your area and fish knox, pleasant hill, charles mill, and clear fork quite regularly. Maybe we could hook up sometime and give em hell. Quite a variety of species in those lakes, and some of the best fishing in the state. Good luck if you make it out tomorrow.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

sounds good walleye warrior saw your musky pics, got into 2 last yr would love to get into some more this yr. Let me Know

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

lakes all look like crap and i just checked the weather and its calling for isolated thunderstorms all week. I think someone knows i have a boat now and is trying to make life difficult for me.