close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

We're jinxed now!

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Big Chief, Dec 13, 2007.

1. I couldn't help it. Went to Gander Mtn in Sheffield today just to nose around and found the The Clam Guide for $299. I called the wife and told her I found my Christmas present, she said buy it if thats what I wanted. I also had a 10% off coupon to use so I bought the travel cover too. Now we just need ice. Last time I bought gear before ice, the season was very short. Hope that's not the case this time. COME ON ICE!!!!!

2. jeezy peets, i drove all the way to cabelas in michigan for that exact same deal on that shanty.

3. leadcorebean

leadcorebean Charter Captain

i got mine last week and my buddy ordered his and got free shipping.. im going to put it together this weekend and start on the mods.. i tell ya gander is being real stingy with those 10% cards they would not budge on one. soon cabelas will be here in ohio and good bye gander .. i tell them everytime i wear my cabelas hat in there

4. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Can I borrow your wife for 1 shopping trip? I'll even buy her lunch and let her ride in the front seat!:p

In the mean time, I'll send my wife to your house so she can b***h at you for buying the shanty!!!!

5. There are times I would I would let you "have" her, she gets plenty B#@$%Y herself. She must have been in the christmas spirit yesterday.

When we do get ice and I'm gone all day she will be sure to let me know I'm on the SH#@ list again.

6. hearttxp

hearttxp Lake Erie Charter Captain

Hey Big Chief & Wannabiteawerm I just think you two have not been Married LONG ENOUGH ???? After 31 years mine is happy to get ride of me !!! She says it is something about Quiet Time !!!! Wait until I am Chartering on Erie Next summer and I'm on the lake all the Time !!!!!!

7. lol i couldn't relate more to what you guys are saying lol

i do get in more trouble for going fishing all the time and even more trouble when i make it an all day venture.

I can't wait till that "day" when she's happy to git rid of me!!!!

8. leadcorebean

well not to make u guys upset but mine dont say a word when it comes to my fishin .. she just wants to know when to have dinner ready lol also im not married so that helps alot..

9. u should see how much b!@#HEN there is when fishing is your job.

10. leadcorebean

i would get rid of the g/f all together..

11. I've been married for 5yrs. my bride does'nt care.She spoils me when I bought my shanty last year all she said have fun.She lets me go fishn all the time.the only time she does'nt want me to go is when she has something planned and that is once in a blue moon.God love her.

12. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I've been married 10 years, but, when I'm fishin', she's home with the kids. I believe that has some bearing on her attitude towards me. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that is the issue!