close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

We're Here, We're Live, Come See Us!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sportsshow, Feb 10, 2005.

1. We made it to the show, and hope to see you @ booth #1302 (behind the hawg trough). Come say hello!

OGF Staff

2. Hey we're here at the show, does anyone remember the post that was made a couple of months ago about the monster muskie catch in piedmont? If so, can you please reply here with the link? Thanks!

-OGF Team

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you all will have to wait till saturday to be graced with my presence :cool: :D ;)
    just got a pm from wayne(grumpy)and he said when he stopped by the booth,shortdrift and lundy were jiggin' vibes in the trough :rolleyes: :D

see ya saturday.

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

5. catking

catking Banned

Hey Guys !!! I believe that link was in November. I'll try to find it. Please keep us updated !! By the way, are them carpers close by :rolleyes: .THE CATKING !!! :cool:

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Rick...those weren't vibees :D

Aside from Crappielooker knocking out our internet connection around 8:30 :)D) we had a great kickoff tonight. Thanks to everyone who stopped by, and we're looking forward to the next 3 days!

7. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Leave it to Ak to mess something up ! Sorry I couldnt be there guys you know as well as I do how this week affects my life every year . :( I did send my counter part by the booth to mess with ya though . :D

8. Stopped by the booth tonight. It was nice meeting Dale, Kim, Crappie Looker and seeing Bassin' Mickey out there.

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

go ahead.. blame it on me.. just watch out for flying corn hittin the screen on your booth.. :p :D
    ps.. i'll personally make sure i use the real funky smellin stuff.. :D

10. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Great meeting some new faces today. Always a pleasure to see Shake, Ak, and Dale. Good meeting you Roger, Shortdrift, and darnit....already forget the name of the fella who was giving me a hard time all day about never working....sorry chief....I'll be there next time you stop in.

Question for you guys. Any chance of getting TEAM OGF baseball caps embroidered with usernames ? I'd pay full price for one...I promise ;)

enjoy the rest of the show
    eh

11. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

I have got a special batch of corn that has been brewing in the garage for about 2 months :eek: Should be ripe for the picking :D

Nice seeing everybody tonight, good to put faces with the names. See you all tomorrow.

12. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

This is really cool! I can't wait to get down there tomorrow night and join you guys!! ;)
    I look forward to meeting alot of you members who live around the area and seeing once again some I've met.

We will leave ASAP after work Friday and be down their for the rest of the weekend. :D

13. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

esox:That was Kim, (Lundy) that never see you there. We'll check on getting hats like you ask, sometime after the show. Oh, by the way don't forget about the ATV, and remember I have $4,500.00 with me is that alright? :D
    We'll be by to pick up our goodies too ;) Thanks for stopping by, I was fun spending time with all you guys.

14. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I've heard that this show is the best its been in years. I'm looking forward to it big time! Oh yeah, Beantown sucks right now

15. ShakeDown

I think the show is AWESOME this year, definitely compared to the last few. Getting the RV's out made room for TONS of boats, which I think was a good move.

We even had guys who went to the Cleveland show tell us that the Columbus show was 10x better. Hart Productions did a great job, and we're thrilled to be a part of it.

16. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Man glad you guys are having fun I cant wait to get down there see you all saturday and sunday.

17. ShakeDown

BTW, The Gander Mountain booth just down from us is giving out $10 off $50 or more purchase coupons. Dunno how many more they have, but it's worth a look!

18. grab me some of those Shake!!!!!

19. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

We have tons of those Gander Bucks cards. Stop by the Gander booth and pick one up.

Hey Dale. I worked out a special deal with our corporate office and I can offer you $1 off the price of that ATV. :D