Went to the Show today!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mrjbigfoot, Feb 10, 2008.

1. mrjbigfoot

mrjbigfoot Mike

Man, I got busy today! Got the truck cleaned out, all the waterfowl hunting stuff put up in the attic, guns/ammo put up, went to the Columbus, Sports, Travel, Vacation & Boat show, went to vistit Wired/John to get my mackeral rod I loaned him, went to the big boat in freezing cold outside storage & took off the hummingbird, transducer, trolling speed meter, got life jackets, anchor, rod holders... need all that stuff for the little boat for when we go to Florida. Anyways, got to meet some folks I knew from on-line at the show & a couple were celebrities. One of them, Reellady, is pretty hot! Ohio Game & Fish had a booth & I met several of the members today, especially after I bought a Team OGF hat & was wearing it around! It was like, I'd hear, Hey!, what's your screen name and then the conversations would strike up! The ODNR was there & had 3 nice racks that were confiscated from poachers... I got some big fish pictures, Santee-Cooper records, big Ohio fish and just for Deb, a picture of the Ohio Trapping Association Booth!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mrjbigfoot

mrjbigfoot Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope y'all enjoyed the pictures! :)

3. I was there today as well with the wife and kid, Enjoyed meeting everyone that was at the OGF tent and really enjoyed the show.

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Thanks guys. Yea, it was a great show again. Sorry I missed talking with you mrjbigfoot, I think I did talk to you Bigun. ;)

The show was even a little bigger than last years.

It was really something else too when the wind blew apart the "tunnel" between the two buildings! :eek:

5. mrjbigfoot

mrjbigfoot Mike

So that's why there was no tunnel! I didn't even know but I didn't come until Sunday afternoon...